Thursday, June 23, 2011

Avoiding reality

Image Source
Like many of my peers, I'm not too fond of my scale.

In this weight loss journey there will be highs and lows and you need to be able to embrace both. Not seeing what you want on the scale can be very discouraging but you have to face the reality of it and turn that negative into a positive. Use your lows as motivation and your highs as a constant reminder of the light at the end of that tunnel.

I have a weigh in tomorrow. Initially, I was going to try to push it back to a further date because I knew this week wasn't good but pushing it back would be me running away from the issue.

Everyone, including myself, can use a nice reality check once in a while.The weigh-ins must go on!

Stay Fab&Fit,




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More