Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Bikini Challenge 2k11 Intro

For more information on what the challenge entails visit http://tearsnomore87.blogspot.com/



The bikini challenges purpose is pretty much self explanatory. I joined this challenge because it's bikini season and spring break was a really big reality check. I did not like the fact that I couldn't rock any swimsuit comfortably. I felt so gross!!! On *May 2011* I  came across Tearsnomore87 on youtube and joined her summer 2k11 bikini challenge. My start weight was 181 lb and my goal weight for the end of the challenge is 165 lb. That will be a 16 lb loss -GOD willing- *crossing my fingers*

...ok so let's get the ball rolling!

Week 1
Week 1 was not so bad at all. You know when you get really hyped over something new, you have all this adrenaline and you're READY TO GO! Well then yea... that was my week 1. If you have no clue what I'm talking about then excuse my slight over exaggeration.

This week I followed my work out regimen to a T! I did everything described in my diet video and the best part... ..... .... .wait for it.... .... ... i didn't CHEAT! WoOt! Ok so this week was a success, now onto the real challenge which is to get the rest of my check ins to be the same!

Stay Fab&Fit,



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More