Friday, May 27, 2011

Bikini Challenge wk 2-5

Week 2-3
Alright so week 3 and 4 are grouped together because they pretty much ended up being the same.These two weeks have been AMAZING! I went to the gym every single day and it really paid off because on week 2 I checked in at 175.8 lb and week 3 I checked in at 172.8 lb!! That is a total of 8.2 pounds lost since my week 1! Like I really can't believe it.. At first I really couldn't see myself getting out the 180's but to be like low 170's so soon is AWESOME! 

Week 4-5
These two weeks are also grouped together because they were very similar as well. For week 4 I checked in at 171.8 lb and week 5 I checked in at 170.4 lb. I lost about a pound per week. I didn't go hard at all either week so I'm a bit disappointed and I still have 5 lb I wanted to lose for this challenge so for this last week I need to really make it count. 160's here I come!

Stay Fab&Fit,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More