Friday, May 27, 2011

A Burst of Motivation

This photo was found on Google Images (no direct link found)
Ok so maybe it is a bit harder to keep up with your hair when you constantly have to sweat from your work outs. And maybe it would be nicer if you could wake up tomorrow morning with that body you've always dreamed of. Fad diets don't last forever, there is no easy way out! You have to do what is best for you and if you constantly sit around coming up with excuses on why you shouldn't do it, you never will do it! You have to want this for you! I believe in you! But I can't want it more than you do and I wont continue to motivate you when you won't even try. You work HARD for what you want and keep your eye on the prize. Your hard work will pay off in the end! I never said it would be easy, I said it would be WORTH IT!
Stay Fab&Fit,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More