Monday, August 8, 2011

New Interface!

Ok so I got SUPER bored and decided to give my blog a nice face lift. I have a feeling that this won't be the only time my page goes under the cyber knife but this will do for now. A few new features:

Navigation
1. Site Map



As you can see a new menu item has been added to the happy LPLL navigation family.

How to use Navigation:
When you first load the blog on the rigt side-bar there is a welcome tab which appears by default. Other tabs including popular post and site map are now available for your convenience.

How to use Site Map:
All categories included in my blog are listed (bulleted text). Simply click on it to reveal posts that are relevant to that specific category. No matter where you are browsing on LPLL your category of interest is only a click away! This makes it easier to find exactly what you are looking for!



Share
Now it's easier than ever to interact with LPLL! To follow me via RSS feed or Twitter simply click the top two Icons. For sharing blog posts simply click on which network you would like to post.

Follow
We all know what this little sucker does. Like what you see? Then follow me on this roller coaster of a ride, some like to call LIFE. Join the site!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More