Monday, August 8, 2011

*sings* "Ain't no sunshine when school starts this fall!"

"..Only darkness everydayyyyy. Ain't no sunshine when school start this fall, cuz this fall, professional pharmacy school start on Aug. 29th.. and they don't plaaaaayyy!!!"


Can we say #FML ?!
So I'm JUST getting through with summer semester, can I BREATHE before I hit the books again? My goodness?! What's a girl got to do to get a beach vacation around here? (Graduate.)

So what are the hair plans this fall?

TLC Galore
My hair will be treated like the fine silk that it is! My hair needs some SUPER TLC. I want to be one with my hair, know the functionality of it, what it likes, what it doesn't like. I want to be able to thicken this bad boy UP! ..and when it's all said and done I want to rexlax these roots right up, sit back, and witness how my hard work has paid off. #TeamAPL2011

What about the weight loss journey?
So as you know I enter my first professional year of pharmacy school (yay goodbye undergrad!) so I won't have as much time as I had this summer to work out. But thats ok because the bulk of my weight loss journey has already been taken care of.

My plans are to simply work out at least 3-5x per week and continue my healthy diet. I will still lose the weight over time. I have no major concerns in this department so this is the least of my worries. 

Stay Fab&Fit,

1 comments:

@Texlaxed & Things ~ Thanks! :)

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More